Tooth implants without pain – Teeth on the same day!
Is it possible to have teeth on the same day even if for years we have had missing teeth in one or more areas of the upper and lower jaw?
It is now possible with Full guided implant dentistry|Robotic Digital Dentistry !
- under certain conditions:
- the patient can leave the dental clinic with a temporary dental restoration in the area of the missing teeth.
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is surgically anchored into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place.
The benefit of using implants is that they don’t rely on neighboring teeth for support and they are permanent and stable.
Implants are a good solution to tooth loss because they look and feel like natural teeth.
What are immediate load dental implants?
The immediate loading of the implants with the simultaneous placement of temporary crowns or bridges on the same day of the placement of the implants.
Success is expected when:
- a careful surgical, restorative and prosthodontic treatment planning (digital dentistry) concerning the placement of dental implants has taken place prior to the beginning of the dental therapy
- the ideal temporary dental restoration is constructed by the dental technician
- excellent oral hygiene exists by the patient.
Tooth implants: When are they needed?
There are many conditions in which a dental implant may be needed.
If you have lost a tooth due to caries, injury or some other reason, the solution is simple!
“A permanent tooth/implant can restore your smile, functionality of your dental occlusion.
Our Dental Clinic is connected directly digitally:
- with specialized world-class dental laboratories
- for the creation of complex implant supported restorations or implant restoration of fully edentulous areas of the upper and lower jaws.
Full guided implant dentistry|Robotic Digital Dentistry. Watch video!
Dental implants replace the entire tooth, including the root.
It is obvious that, there are many advantages in relation to dental bridges and conventional tooth dental restorations – in terms of:
- the function,
- and aesthetics of the smile.
Which dental implants are the best? | Are they suitable for everyone?
Dental implants used in our dental clinic have the largest clinical research, which starts from 20 to 45 years.
Their success rate reaches 98% especially if the implants are single!
Dental implants are made of titanium and are placed directly into the jaw and osseointegrated into the jaw.
This artificial root stimulates bone regeneration.
In some cases, dental implants are part of a larger treatment plan to preserve and strengthen bone and gum tissues.
Imagine you have a complete smile again!
If you have lived with a gap in your mouth that makes it difficult to chew, and prevents you from smiling in front of friends, acquaintances and photographers, then dental implants may be the answer you expect.
Do not hesitate to be informed by the professionals of our practice about the acquisition of permanent dental implants.