Before your arrival, our friendly staff is available to answer any questions you may have.
Knowing what to expect during your first visit to the clinic makes the patient experience more enjoyable.
Upon arrival, the friendly staff will guide you in the office of the Doctor.
There you will discuss in confidence your medical and dental history and your goals and expectations about your smile.
Ample time is given at each meeting to discuss all questions and your concerns.
In a few words: The following examination takes place in about 10-15 minutes!
- “Control with Intraoral scanner. This will give you a first-hand picture of the condition of your gums, teeth and fillings on the screen in front of you. We also take photos of your smile. These images are stored for future assessment, analysis and comparison Digital Dentistry . Certainly you may receive a copy of each image to see with your family or with friends.
- Intraoral examination to rule out any possible pathology.
- Check of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and muscle palpation.
- Examinations hard tissue: a review, mapping and analysis of existing dental fillings.
- occlusal analysis.
- Periodontal examination: Accurate measurement with millimeter accuracy of periodontal pockets. Evaluation of the gingival tissue tone, texture and color. All are depicted on the computer and you will be given a copy of our conclusions.